SEE OUR SPECIAL OFFER for your Christmas and New Year stay in Geneva, the breakfast is for free!
December 22nd, 2014 to January 11th, 2015
Single room: Chf 335
Double room: Chf 395 -
The festive department stores: for your Christmas shopping.
The Christmas Market in Geneva
It has a privileged location at the heart of Geneva’s shopping streets, just 5 minutes from the hotel (between Rue du Rhône and Rue du Marché).
The Museum of Art and History.
The famous museum celebrated its 100th birthday in 2010.
The Old Town in festive mood for the New Year.
Geneva offers you a convivial New Year celebration.
This year, the locations chosen for the New Year 2015 festivities are:
- Place du Bourg-de-Four
- A “son et lumière” tower will be installed around the fountain in Place Bourg-de-Four. There will also be refreshment stands and bars.
- The former “Arsenal/Canons”
- Concerts and a dance will take place beneath the cannons and will be for families with an alcohol-free bar.
- Cour St. Pierre
- There’ll be events and surprises throughout the evening, along with refreshment stands and bars.
- The Rôtisserie car park.
- A stage will be set up for concerts, mainly pop, rock, disco and Latino.
“L'art en Vieille-Ville de Genève” (AVV- Art in Geneva Old Town), the museums.
December to early January
The Christmas Circus will be putting up its Big Top as every winter.
Let yourself be carried away by the magic of the circus!
Luna Park: Plaine de Plainpalais
Early December 2014 to 8 January 2015
The attractions are there! It’s time for the Fair...
Opening times: Tuesday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday from 2.00 pm.
School holidays: 7 days a week from 2.00 pm.