SEE OUR SPECIAL OFFER
for your Christmas and New Year stay in Geneva!
Friday 13 to Sunday 15 December 2013
Single room: Chf 335
Single room: Chf 395 -
The festive department stores: for your Christmas shopping.
The Christmas Market in Geneva
It has a privileged location at the heart of Geneva’s shopping streets, just 5 minutes from the hotel (between Rue du Rhône and Rue du Marché).
The Museum of Art and History.
The famous museum celebrated its 100th birthday in 2010.
The Old Town in festive mood for the New Year.
Geneva offers you a convivial New Year celebration.
This year, the locations chosen for the New Year 2013 festivities are:
- Place du Bourg-de-Four
- A “son et lumière” tower will be installed around the fountain in Place Bourg-de-Four. There will also be refreshment stands and bars.
- The former “Arsenal/Canons”
- Concerts and a dance will take place beneath the cannons and will be for families with an alcohol-free bar.
- Cour St. Pierre
- There’ll be events and surprises throughout the evening, along with refreshment stands and bars.
- The Rôtisserie car park.
- A stage will be set up for concerts, mainly pop, rock, disco and Latino.
“L'art en Vieille-Ville de Genève” (AVV- Art in Geneva Old Town), the museums.
Exhibitions from November 2011 to February 2012.
ELOIZE CIRCUS, from the 26th of December 2013 to the 5th of January 2014.
December to early January
The Christmas Circus will be putting up its Big Top as every winter.
Let yourself be carried away by the magic of the circus!
Luna Park: Plaine de Plainpalais
Early December 2010 to 8 January 2011
The attractions are there! It’s time for the Fair...
Opening times: Tuesday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday from 2.00 pm.
School holidays: 7 days a week from 2.00 pm.